Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why does the Attribute section have no delete confirmation? Am I screwed?

Accidentally deleted one of my attributes. I see no way of restoring it and I'm honestly more than a little surprised no one thought this needed a delete confirmation. So... since it's gone, and I have no idea what it was I deleted, how do I go about restoring it?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I'm assuming you're using a character sheet? If that's the case, I'd suggest going through the sheet and looking for something that is missing. As to what the value was, you'll probably have to recalculate it from whatever game system you're using.
I'm using a 5e sheet. How do I know what's missing? There's like a hundred of them and while their purposes make sense, the "technical" names are pretty arcane so even if on the one in a million chance I spot what's missing, there's no way I'd know how to rebuild it.
The attributes are created by filling in the sheet. If one of the values on the sheet itself are suddenly blank, there's your culprit.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Also, the attributes are created in the order you filled them in. If the one you deleted was near the top, it's probably one of your six attributes or levels in a class. If it was near the bottom, a weapon, spell, inventory depending on what you've most recently changed.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Some of the attributes created by the sheet are also things like "which tab is currently selected?" If you deleted one of those, it'll be fixed pretty much instantly.