Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Accidental campaign deletion

Hey, I think I accidentally deleted my campaign. Is there any way to restore it or find the character sheets that were in it? It's name was "5e character test".
1432440597
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Reginald. You can email the devs with the campaign name or you can create a new campaign while selecting the sheet again. If you have info you want to recover then the email is the way to go. The address is <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a>
Great, thanks a bunch!
I restored it for you.
Thanks! Much appreciated!