Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Same image as token and character image - Duplicate upload?!

Is there a way to use the same image for a token as well as for a character. At the moment it looks like I have to drag the image twice into the virtual table top, which creates 2 uploads, takes twice the time and twice the quota :(
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes, I do it all the time. Upload the image, tag it, then drag the image from the art list to the journal avatar space and to the desktop.

Edited 1432462684
Aaaah! Thank you :) Edit: How would that work for rollable tables? It does not look I am able to drag into the table item image field from the art library

Edited 1432463357
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You need to find the asset in the art tab , search by your tag, then you can drag it into a rollable table also :)
Sorry was my own fault. My own css overwrite was the reason this was not working :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Haha, no worries, the best problems are the ones people solve themselves :)