Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(Fire Emblem - Custom System) Looking for Players @ 6 PM EST Sunday

Edited 1432519878
Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm running a game using my custom made Fire Emblem d100 system, and need people. We have two current players, and these players play the following classes: Fighter (x2), Myrmidon, Wyvern Rider, Thief, Priest, and Mage. Link to Rulebooks Link to LFG **Character Creation** - Each player gets 3 units - We will be using the Static Growth Rates alternate rules - Current Party Level: 5 - Character sheets will be supplied in-game through journals, though there is a less detailed excel character sheet I can give to people. - Units start out with 2 weapons they are proficient with and a vulnerary. - The following classes are not allowed: Dread Fighter - Units have D rank proficiency with their weapons. - Players can choose from Recruit and Unpromoted Units to be played. - Playing a recruit class, the character gains an additional +10 EXP when EXP is divvied out.

Edited 1432529434
Hello, I for one would love to join this campaign. I only have a small amount of D&D experience but I wouldn't require too much instruction. I am a bit unclear on how the game is played in terms of number of characters each player controls but I think that can be cleared up quickly. I hope to be able to join you on your next session.
Well, now I'm curious on how this will play like. Thank you for the rulebook and the LFG link.
Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jesús L. said: Well, now I'm curious on how this will play like. Thank you for the rulebook and the LFG link. No problem. Matthew B. said: Hello, I for one would love to join this campaign. I only have a small amount of D&D experience but I wouldn't require too much instruction. I am a bit unclear on how the game is played in terms of number of characters each player controls but I think that can be cleared up quickly. I hope to be able to join you on your next session. Each player has 3 units they can bring into battle (one person has been bringing 4 only because of our lack of players). You'll get other characters you can play as/recruit in-game that you have the option of bringing in in-place of another one of your units.
This system sounds fun, would love to join and try it out with you guys. So are you still looking for players?
So, how do I join, just create 3 units?
Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
Matthew B. said: So, how do I join, just create 3 units? I'll be giving journals to the people I'm inviting to the game. You'll have to post on the LFG if you want to be invited. Aziraphale said: This system sounds fun, would love to join and try it out with you guys. So are you still looking for players? I am still looking for players, two exactly.