Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Jukebox won't keep volume

I am using chrome browser, win 7 64bit. I set the jukebox volume in the settings, then log out. When I log back in music is at full volume again. Extremely annoying, not to mention painful, I have to turn Jukebox volume down so I can turn my headphones up to here voice chat.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hi Scott, I'm sorry to hear that this is causing you an issue. For clarity, I'm pretty certain you are talking about the Master music volume level slider in the My Settings tab of the table top, right? This is a known issue and is on the list of things to be fixed. Ironically, I brought up this exact issue in a recent Moderator/Dev game.
Oh, sorry, did a forum search on jukebox and didn't see this issue. Thanks for your prompt response!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No worries. =D Happy Rolling!