Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Text overflow

This looks like a case for: width: 100%; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis;

Edited 1432585304
Gold
Forum Champion
Heilemann said: This looks like a case for: width: 100%; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; Then wouldn't your list say University of... University of... University of... And that would be hard to distinguish which is which? Perhaps it could space-down a line and adjust the horizontal-rule bar, instead of obscuring the end of the... (phrase)

Edited 1432585289
Michael H
Sheet Author
Yeah, actually you're completely right. It looks more like a job for a vertically expanding cell :)
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Heilemann, it should already be doing the ellipsis as you can see from some of your other items. Can you give me the full folder chain so I can replicate it and figure out what went wrong?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Weird. Works fine for me. What browser and version are you using, with which OS?