Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Solo player looking for PF group (an example char bio within)

Edited 1432673730
My name is Hanusk Cruven you may not be able to tell from beneath this Oni mask of mine but I am a half-orc. I settled down in this town and became a prominent actor renown for my fearsome reenactment of Oni and Demons alike. Before arriving here a few years ago I was a caravan guard no more special than the rest. I often took the risky jobs for the extra pay but ultimately that led me here. This town rarely has caravans leaving to head back south so I decided to practice the arts. Many people call me the Oni Samurai because I still don my armor for the theater but it has been a while since I was in a good fight. Even still tho I practice with my blade every morning because to be honest with you I can't wait to get out of here. ====== I am available most days but I currently have a reliable group for Sunday mornings and Wednesday Evenings I play 5e at a local store. Most times provided I know in advance I am willing to stay up and or wake up early. Time zone: GMT -4/ EST I live in the Southern United States
what time u in
Gary H. said: what time u in Sorry about that just edit-added it in I had forgotten :D
Ok would you be up for a sunday afternoon gmt time camapign homebrew from me
It would have to be in the morning for me I work Sundays always unfortunately. I also have a Sunday group I currently play with that I play with from 12pm to 4pm/5pm my time. Basically I will be at work during that time but I do appriciate the offer. :D
ok np