Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to link a [handout] in html character sheet ?

Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In the various elements of the journal, it's possible to link one to another (handouts for example) by adding a link with : [name of the handout] In one of my (html) character sheet, I've got a repeatable section for spells. And handouts for the spells description. Assuming the player enters the exact name of handout/spell in the repeatable section input, is there a way to display a link based on that input in the character sheet ?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I believe the answer to that is it depends on which Tab you're talking about. If are talking about the Bio & Info tab of the Roll20 Character Sheet, then yes. I you are talking about the Character Sheet tab (or any other html tabs on the Character Sheet tab) of Roll20, then not so much (at least there isn't a way that I can find). The fields on the Character Sheet tab are text area and the such, so don't morph into a link.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thank you GV. I was talking about the Character Sheet tab.
Any if this is being on development? I'm playing a L5R game and it would be great to have those links, with no need to rewrite (for quick reference) things like advantages, techniques, kihos, spells and many others. Is one of the few things I miss. But the character sheet is awesome!