Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG D&D 5E must be newb friendly, also may be tempted by the right ASOIAF, Mass Effect or Dragon Age game.

Edited 1432854241
KK .
Plus
I played a few sessions of 4e but didn't really get into the feel of things. Would prefer a game that hasn't started yet but certainly not a requirement. I'm very new to the world and system so while I am willing to put im the effort and question things I will need a bit of handholding and/or advice until I get into the swing of things after a handful of sessions. Like I might go "I want to play a gruff warrior type, any recommendations?" And instead of going "Well it's a RP game you can play whatever you want " Not an exact quote to something that came from a GM in a system I was not familiar with but close enough. You'd say. "I might go with a half-orc barbarian, the race bonus will help, though it's a RP game you can play whatever you want." Require voice, cam should be optional and sadly I know only the English language. Timezone wise I am in Pacific but for the right game I can play almost any time as my schedule is very flexible, though hopefully start and end times would fall between the 6am-1am PT range except for Sundays .While I am mainly looking for D&D 5e feel free to pitch me ASOIAF, Mass Effect or Dragon Age. Or anything really. I'll listen at least.
Gonna give this at least one lil bump.