Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Campaign fails to load

When trying to load my “Carrion Crown” campaign, the loading process stops while the Roll20 logo is still visible on a black background with "Loading..." and "Gathering steam..." displayed beneath it. The Page Toolbar is empty as well, which concerns me since I'd prepped the next two parts for my game :) Everything was fine when we played last on 2 June 2013. I tried reloading the page with no Safari extensions enabled and still no luck. The chat window seems to load and when I created a new page in the campaign it seems to finish loading. Is it possible to restore from a backup shortly after the 2nd?
1371411782
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link and Ill come take a look.  - Gauss
It seems to be back, strange.
I think there was a hiccup in one of the real-time shards around this time. Just to check, was this on Main or Dev?