Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Error Loading Tokens and Maps

The token and maps images I have imported aren't loading properly. They load when I am zoomed in to the maximum amount but if i zoom out they begin to be replaced with random images from other webpages I'm on. I tried changing my internet connection. It only started occurring after I purchased an asset pack. How do I fix this?
Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.