Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

iPad & Tablet support

Well, it would be great to use this from on a tablet. I know, there is no flash on the ipad ,but still, are there plans to support these platforms in the future?
yes
Gid
Roll20 Team
Yup, mobile support is in our pipeline.
That would be superb. I use an Android tablet as my main computer. It has Flash and runs most things smoothly. My group has been scattered to the wind for some time and our two or three times per year gaming schedule could really get back to normal with this. Thanks!
I'm a new user and I too would very much appreciate mobile support. I use an IPad, so I do see some extra challenge there, but it would be very nice to have this available for our group. Streaming a live battle map to the big screen with everyone in the same room is something i've always wanted to try.
Streaming a live battle map to the big screen with everyone in the same room is something i've always wanted to try. You can do better than just stream your battlemap. If you launch two instances of Roll20, you can have your battlemap and stream it with only a player view on the big screen, including fog of war hidden areas and other surprises for your players. It shall become particularly interesting when dynamic lighting is going to be implemented in Roll20. Edit: by launching two instances, I mean launching your campaign as the GM. Open another window in your browser, launch again the campaign as the GM, click the rejoin as a player button. Now you have one window displaying the GM view and one displaying the player view. You just have to stream the player view on the big screen. It works with computers. I suppose it would with tablets, but there is no way to test now.