Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character stats not saving

Two of my characters stats disappear every time I put them into a new room, this does not happen to any of my other players only two of them. Their HP, AC, and Names are gone every time I place them.
It is also not allowing me to edit the stats of the other three characters, every time a new room starts their stats return to what they were previously.
1371434299
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link, I will come take a look. - Gauss
Problem resolved, it was user error.
Okay, thanks for letting us know!