Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tormented by Tormenta (D&D 3.5.Pathfinder based game)

Having issues with the coding here. The original problem was posted here . There are comparisons between what is and what should be there. This was originally posted on the Character sheet request thread, but its a big enough issue I am putting it here to keep the clutter (over there) down. There appears to be a series of issues with the sheet, centered mostly on the css. I am trying to make the css cooperate, but I'm having difficulties. Even deleting all of the current css and replacing with css proven to work on other sheets (with the matching html) is not providing the desired results. Any and all input will be appreciated. The code is more-or-less English- which I understand- with some other language (Spanish?) which I do not.
The other language is Portuguese. Would it help if I posted a translated version of all of it? I cannot right now offer much more help than that as I don't have time to reacquaint myself with css and html for now, but maybe the translation might be of some aid.
That would help, I think. And would be appreciated. The code, however, is what is beating me up and calling me names. And that is a fairly universal language. I'll ell you more when I figure out what I can.
Yeah, not having much luck right now. My available time have drop considerably of late, and my lack of knowledge is leaving me with only option being a complete rebuild. Which really don't want to do. Some one has sunk a bit of time into this, and we have working 3.5 sheets. Is this game close enough that if we copied the 3.5 sheet and changed all the names into Portuguese it would work?