Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

4e Game Looking for Players - New Players Welcome

Says it all in the title. The game is a loosely connected series of adventures that any group of players can play at any level within the tier. If you are a newer player I would highly recommend getting in on one of the lower level games and/or proposing a lower level games. Advantages to the campaign: Open to new players Allows you freedom on making characters and changes Sessions are proposed by players, so make games that fit your times/days Possible quick advancement to higher levels. Disadvantages to the campaign: The adventures have links, but there is no overarching story. Many of the adventures are episodic in nature by necessity. You will likely be playing with new people all the time. You have the ability to schedule your games to be with the players that you like, but there are no default set groups If you are interested in giving it a try, you are welcome to join below: DnD 4e One-Shots
YO WE NEED ONE MORE FOR A LEVEL 9 ONE SHOT RIGHT NOW
Another game will be running tonight at low level (1-2) for anyone willing to play.
Hello, I'd love to join you tonight for a low level games. I've been away from Dungeons and Dragons for many years but recently played a vampire masquerade game. It made me want to go back to my roots and play some D&D.
You are welcome to join of course :-D.