Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Issues with Black Dice & White player/character color

Can we fix the black dice issue to roll with white numbers, as it is it rolls a completely black dice with black numbers so it comes out all black cant read anything. Also as a player if I choose white for my player color/dice color the color circle next to the character I am playing is not visible due to the white background can we just add a thin black border around the circle. These are minor issues but I have OCD issues lol. Thanks.
If the numbers on the dice are generated via javascript, it can be done. There's a function I found that determines the brightness of a color and selects black or white based on that brightness value.
1433265588

Edited 1433265626
Thanks for the reply HoneyBadger
1433265921
Gold
Forum Champion
Those are good points Isaac. I think that the first one (black numbers on black dice) qualifies as a Bug, and I would request you please post that issue alone in the Bug Reports & Technical Issues forum. The second one looks like a Suggestion, if you have a vote available please make a new Suggestions & Ideas thread called "Put A Black Box Around The Player Color".
Shouldn't need to post a suggestion for a quality of life fix to make parts of the UI more accessible. White on white being inaccessible/invsible is a bug, not something we should vote on for a feature.
Hi Gold, Yea sorry I did try to look for the right area to post this kind of issue but could not find it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for future posts.