Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

What happens with additional data when my subscription ends?

I realize that this is probably the wrong forum, but I didn't see a contact us button. Right now I am a subscriber and it is sadly going to run out in a few days, currently I am not in the financial position to pay for an ongoing subscription. However I have a lot of pictures and maps in my campaign which puts me over the MB limit for free users, I wonder what will happen to them when my subscription runs of, can I get clarification on that part?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I don't know why the email address isn't listed on the site. While I'm sure one of the devs will eventually see this, you can likely get a faster result by emailing <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> -- good luck!
Hi Simon! None of your images will be deleted. They will remain in your account but you will not be able to upload anymore until you delete enough to go below your quota. You can check your quota from your My Account page and learn how to remove items from our Art Library wiki if you need help!
Gold
Forum Champion
GenKitty said: I don't know why the email address isn't listed on the site. It is listed in a few places, in the Terms Of Service link at the bottom, DMCA link for copyright notifications. I think that the idea is, most comments, concerns, and questions can be answered in the forum. Situations that require Dev Team attention can be elevated to email.
Gold said: It is listed in a few places, in the Terms Of Service link at the bottom, DMCA link for copyright notifications. I think that the idea is, most comments, concerns, and questions can be answered in the forum. Situations that require Dev Team attention can be elevated to email. You are correct Gold!
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gold said: GenKitty said: I don't know why the email address isn't listed on the site. It is listed in a few places, in the Terms Of Service link at the bottom, DMCA link for copyright notifications. I think that the idea is, most comments, concerns, and questions can be answered in the forum. Situations that require Dev Team attention can be elevated to email. It's also linked on the homepage for all mentors in a sidebar labeled "Perks for Your Mentor Subscription": "Need Help? (Email-based support directly from the Dev Team)", with the "Need Help?" being a mailto: link. The address linked is set up to help bring attention to the fact that it's a Mentor subscriber asking for help, but it's still basically sending an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>.
Thanks for the information. That puts me at ease!