Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Remove player from VTT, not from campaign

Hi, there's a player who shows as logged in for over a day now, but I don't think he's actually there. Is there a way to know if this is a "ghost" player, as I've seen others post about, or if he's actually still logged in? He's a regular player, so I don't want to kick him from the campaign.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ask him is the easiest way. If he doesn't have the campaign still open, it's a ghost instance. You our could also try putting on something loud and annoying in the jukebox to "help" him notice. =D
This "ghost instance" will happen if you copy/extend the campaign while players are connected to the campaign that is being copied/extended. The only way for this "ghost instance" to disappear is to have them join the campaign, then exit.
Ok, I messaged him, but he hasn't responded yet, so we'll see. Maybe he just left his computer on.