Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to Roll20, having some graphics problems. Help please.

So, I am going to start a campaign here soon with some friends, and I am loving the program, but there seems to be something wrong. My dice are all black when I turn on the 3D dice. My cursor ping is also just a black ring, and Dynamic Lighting effects are just black walls where the lighting should be. ANyone have any ideas on what is going on, and how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated.
1433439791

Edited 1433439858
Your player color is set to black Click the little black square to the right of your name where your portrait/name shows up on the bottom of the screen and pick a different color. Although this would explain the dice or the ping; the color of dynamic light effects on that layer are set separately when you draw the border lines so look for the color boxes in the upper left when you start drawing lines.
Didn't even think about the color I chose. I will change it and try to look for the dynamic lighting thing as well. Thanks for the help.
Hi Christopher, As Perry said, you can choose you ping color by clicking on the color box by your name on the bottom of the screen. You can learn more about Dynamic Lighting by reading our wiki found here!