Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can you restore an accidentally deleted thread?

I am recruiting for a "Witcher" game for my first time using Roll20. However, it seems that while editing my original post on my iPad I accidentally deleted it! The "edit" button and "delete" button appear right next to each other, and it appears that there was no "are you sure you want to delete?" warning. Is the any way you can restore that thread? Would be much appreciated :)
Gauss
Forum Champion
The thread isnt actually deleted, just not visible. If you go into your browser history you should be able to find that thread. Then you can undelete the first post. - Gauss
undefined said: The thread isnt actually deleted, just not visible. If you go into your browser history you should be able to find that thread. Then you can undelete the first post. - Gauss Thanks Gauss! That was easy.