Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Campaign cannot fully Load

Kabu
KS Backer
Every time I try and open this campaign I last used on the 7th, I get this "internal inconsistency" error, leaving me unable to work on my campaign. Before that, whilst playing it on Tuesday, once I switched from one map screen to another, it was stuck on the loading black intermittent screen with the roll20 logo. I kept going with the campaign as much as I could with only using the chat. Now I can't even do that, nor can I prepare for my game on Monday. If it helps, I'm running on Windows 7 64bit, Mozilla Firefox. Edit: When I refresh I get the second image, it seems to downgrade the already bad quality that the editor is in.
Kav -- It looks like your page isn't fully loading in for some reason. The CSS (and possibly Javascript) isn't being fully downloaded. Have you tried clearing your cache? If that doesn't help, let me know the name of the Campaign and I'll take a look.
Cleared cache, I now see this when I click my campaigns from the front page.. Should I reinstall Java? The Campaign name is in the pic, Shadowrun 4E.
I don't have the problem I had two days ago anymore, it's reverted back to the loading error I had on the 7th. (Tuesday)