Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP* ASIOF Sundays 8 PM PST

Edited 1433761961
Baron Von Cross
Sheet Author
I am NOT looking for a full group for a full-on game of A Song of Fire & Ice, I'm looking for about 2-3 people to play as the rival house to my current game to operate as behind the scenes. You will have the power and influence to get things done but if it comes down to it there may be some NPCing involved towards the endgame if the houses were to ever meet unless you can make a wednesday afternoon to be 'revealed'. The idea here is I want the rivals of the house I'm currently GMing to be alive which is why I want to seek players to act as the rivals. You HAVE to be familiar with GoT/Asoif, I am running off book canon. Some factors are somewhat established such as the house itself and current family members but they can be picked up or an unmentioned member of the house can be played. How it should be is that I can present you with information and the small group can decide to assign vassals to deal with it, figure something out, or go deal with it themselves in which case I'd still run it as part of the session. Because of the small amount of people and amount of focus I'd give this, I'm likely to a bit strict on who I pick up for it. I don't require that you already know the rules for the system, but you at least have a strong grasp of the Game of Thrones setting so the full whos-who doesn't need to be covered. I mainly use skype for communication. The time itself is not too strict since its a small group I might just seek times when everyone is on. If you have any other questions, post them below & I'll be happy to answer, so ask away ^^
1 person sofar, would like at least 1 more if possible.
Thanks for picking me! The story is so good, I can't wait to start!
Bump.