Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Will additional storage space be available?

I'm already worried about running out of space, and I've only got my uploads for one adventure up. I could use lower res images, but what fun is that. I'd be willing to pay, endure advertising, whatever it would take to go from 100MB to 500MB or more.
Richard
Roll20 Team
John, Additional storage will be available, but not till after the beta. Detail will come in time. Thanks for the question.
I should point out that if you are a Mentor account holder, you'll be getting much more than 100MB, I just haven't gotten around to giving it out yet. Also, during the beta all of the storage limits are very soft -- it's not actually going to stop you from uploading more than 100 MB at this point.