Hi, DMing a D&D 4e campaign and when I change pages for my players, they are no longer able to see the turn order. I copy their characters over and paste them on the new page when I design it, but even if I remove everyone from turn order and add them back the players aren't able to see them. (As DM I can though.) The only work around I've found is deleting their token and adding it back on. This not only adds more work for me, but also to the players as they keep quite a bit of info in their token stats and have to add it all back in at the start of each page. The players are using a combination of Windows and Mac machines, various OSes, various browsers and have tried clearing cache and cookies. When I enter the campaign as a player I have the same issues.