Hi, i have a problem regading the dynamic lighting and line of sight. (ALL token have the same config !!! checked it 3 times) 2 Token all ok. 3 Token (all black only Token visable) I have tested his token by using GM-Option (as player) and the configuration is ok and i have the line of sight. We have tested it via Skype-Webcam. I have "Line of sight" he only black screen. I have opend a "Test-Campain" a time ago and in this campain his token has the same config" and the "line of sight and Dynamic Lighting" is ok. No problems. He use firefox newest version. I use firefox newset version. What can the problem be ?? And in my campain I can use the SR5-Charactersheet (dicing via Sheet). But all player have "marco- Problems" and can´t dice via the sheet. All players have the same right and can modify the sheets. Any ideas what to do ?? Thx for help.