Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Email Notifications

I posted previously; however, I don't recall seeing a reply. I've enabled Email and Pop Up notifications for all categories offered by roll20.net. I've never received an email notification for new activity on roll20.net. Is this a known issue being worked on?
Those settings apply specifically to the Community Forums. I just took a look and the forums may not have been sending email properly, and hopefully it's fixed now. :-)
Fixed prior to your reply? If so I did not get a notification that you replied to my original post.
Yep, fixed just then :-)
Maybe not fixed after all then? :)
Oh I'm sorry I misread your comment. I thought you said you DID get a notification. Hrm.
I did get notified of your 12:55 PM reply. So maybe it's working now?
Well, the email was for a reply that had said "Testing"
Yeah, it's working now, then, I deleted that after I posted it :-)
These seem to not be working again. Minions attack the darkness and get it working! =)