Hello I'm trying to start a campaign and when I click the load campaign screen it goes to the loading and then hangs forever. I tried the troubleshooting wiki including cleaning my cache, checking my speed I just downloaded the latest version of firefox as my web browser, but tried chrome as well . OS is Win 7 ultimate Javascript enabled no extensions are running my anti-virus is 2.1.6.1022 Console log "Initializing new dice engine with randomness..." dengine.js:4:22581 "Using random entropy" dengine.js:4:22658 Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. load.php:48:0 This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] in.php This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] in.php This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] in.php This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] in.php