Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

All art assests not showing up.

Edited 1433910557
This applies to linked art from free sources, up-loaded items and even site-specific art. What gives? [Edit; I tried 'Chrome' and it works but why is my Firefox not showing any art assests at all? Is it because of my add-blocker? (which will NOT be shut off BTW, it was working JUST fine this morning).
Gold
Forum Champion
That's good you have Roll20 working with Chrome. The problem in Firefox could be your ad-blocker, or any extension/add-on to the browser, or it could be something else. Best way to check and know is follow the Solving Technical Issues guidelines from Roll20's wiki documentation (link below), and that would involve testing your Firefox without the ad-blocker turned off. I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You should also check your Account Details for your quota. Free accounts are allotted 100mb storage. If you've filled your quota, new images will just fail to upload.
I was about to start up my campaign for today and it seems a couple of my players are not receiving any images as well, and I just renewed my subscription. It seems to be a browser issue because they switched to another (poor friend is going to IE for this - that's devotion!) and the pictures are loading fine. It seems even images on the campaign main page and profile pictures are also not loading. Other members in the same campaign are previewing the images perfectly fine though. We tried ruling out the option for ad-block or extensions or a possible Windows 10 preview, but those grew false. Not sure what's going down!

Edited 1433962375
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Lady Caitrin, your issue is probably different than the OP's, can you post a new bug thread so we can pursue it separately?
Sure! My apologies :)
It's pretty much same problem actually; and it seems to be hit-or-miss (prolly due to background update interefing with browser settings; as said originally) depending on individual. *shrug* regardless, if I set my firefox to run in "sandbox" mode via Avast anti-virus, OR I selectively shut down add-blocker for R20 specifically (NOT an ideal solution but it IS a solution), I get all my art assests. OH, P.S.; I'm welll under my qutoa for art assests MB space. 3/4's of the assests are from the R20 art browser which do NOT count against my stoarge space. It most definately is an issue with R20 & Firefox add-blocker not playing nice with each other.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Dylan, I'd recommend white listing Roll20 in Ad Block so that this issue doesn't happen anymore.
Steve K. said: Dylan, I'd recommend white listing Roll20 in Ad Block so that this issue doesn't happen anymore. As I said; selective turn-off for add-block on R20 alone. Seems to have worked, it's just not an IDEAL solution (since I have add-blocker up for very good reason; to block ALL adds). Also, as stated at begining, for some odd reason it is only an issue on my Windows 7 rig, not my (still kicking) XP computer. Go figure...