Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFGM Dark Heresy 2E Sat 10pm Est

I have spent the last day gathering people for my limited time slots. I now have a comfortable amount of people (4 invited and 2 waiting to see what happens). Of course we need someone to take over as GM. I had some volunteers who backed out as the group came together. Anyways we are working out a good group composition. And I think this can develop into a really good group.

Edited 1434198028
My list of players keeps growing, we still need someone who can dedicate some time to planning out and running a game. To give you an idea of the party so far Guardsmen Seeker Adeptus Administrudom Sage Adeptus Sororitas Desperato One player toying with an assassin arbies idea Come to get to know us a bit better. No OP sniper rifles, or broken Techpriests just yet to deal with. No psyker just yet...