Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why doesn't Alt+Move Work for Me?

I'm using Windows 7 home premium, svc pack 1, and using Roll20 through Firefox. I have Noscript but everything is enabled except Google Analytics in the actual game. Every time I try to use Alt+Move to ignore the grid snapping my token sticks to the cursor and doesn't drop, and I have to click again to get it to actually drop and it doesn't ignore the grid. When I try to Alt+Click when I drop it it doesn't drop the token and all it does is ping the location. Any advice?

Edited 1434429709
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That sounds like a bug to me. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.