Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[BUG] Invite Players Email Field Inaccessible

Edited 1434427596
I've mentioned this one in the past I think, and it was JUST working fine earlier today, but just now when I clicked on "Invite Players" on the campaign details screen, the email filed is inaccessible. You can still copy the campaign link just fine, but you can't type in an email address to send out an invite. Again, I used it earlier today and it worked fine. I'm on the production server, running Windows 8.1 Pro, Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 m. No big deal. Just thought I'd report. EDIT: I just went back to the campaign to copy the invite link and the email field is working again...
That's really odd. I'm glad it is working now but if it happens again can you take a screenshot so we can take a look at it? Also post a screenshot of your console log just incase there are any errors there. Thanks