Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2e D&D Char Sheet save throws

i can not get the save throw from the sheet to roll correctly. it rolls vs. 0 which always succeeds. i have tried a 0, +0, -0, in modifier box and still get the vs. 0 roll. help please?

Edited 1434506188
Gold
Forum Champion
Put the character's Saving Throw number in the field called "Target" (if I'm remembering the label right, without double-checking). For example put a 13 under Target. Then it should say Success if the roll is 13 or higher. You don't need anything in the Modifier field, but if you need a modifier, it would usually be +1 or +2. You don't need a 0 or +0, just blank will do the same. If this is still not working, write back.
no, it was working fine, i just didnt realize it. my DM saved me. but thx alot for the response :)