Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for long term Savage World Hellfrost Game please.

Hello, I am looking to join a Savage World Hellfrost game. I have been a fan of D&D since the early 80's and have not played a table top game in over a decade and I have been reading about savage Worlds and Hellfrost and would love to find a long term game. Please feel free to ask me anything and my times are open. My almost 16 year old son would possibly like to join as well.  Thanks David
Does not look like to many play SW Hellfrost ;(
Still looking ;(
Yeah I am looking for the same thing. Hell I would love to play any Savage Worlds, just to get the experience so I can GM it myself. The whole walk before you run sorta thing.
Thats exactly what I want as well. I am currently DM'ing a Basic D&D game for my son and his friends so they can get used to D&D and were having a blast playing the original rules. I have only played Basic and AD&D 1st edition over the last 30 + years so I am wanting to try something new but will never stop playing my old school D&D.
would love to play anytime after 20:00 or 8 pm if you can find some one to gm
That would be great Jayme.