Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Dnd 4E

We are looking to fill a spot as one of our players has to drop out. We are playing DnD 4E On Mondays and Thursday through a rotation time (3 weeks on, 2 weeks off) We will be playing this coming Thursday From 2-6pm MST (but we try to start early around 1:30) We have 4 players: Fighter, Invoker, Bard, and Avenger. We lost our Paladin (don't feel like you have to pick a Paladin choose what you want) 22 point buy system, LvL 6, only PHB 1 &amp; 2 for Classes and Races, but anything for ability's and feats 1000 starting Gold. (for magic items or whatever) + a free riding horse They could use a Defender, Healer, Striker (But feel free to choose what you want) And I prefer a Pelor worshiper Also pick a GENERAL BACKGROUND and include the stat bonus from it Its a home-brewed world, but once you join in you'll get the hang of it. We are a casual bunch that love to joke and socialize as we play. So don't cut off someone just to get to your turn faster Macro User is a MUST Post your character sheet either PDF or Mythweaver. And tell us a little about yourself. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/4344/dnd-4e-at-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/4344/dnd-4e-at-monday</a> First one that I like I'll invite If you have any questions feel free to post or send me a PM
-Bump-
i haven't played in a long time as a player, so i'd have to get the hang of it again, but this sounds like it could be fun. &nbsp;i'm only really concerned with rules, and using macros. &nbsp;i haven't played in a game yet using the roll20 app as a player, so i have no idea how to use them yet. :(
macros are easy, and the rules are pretty easy. if you have one read the Players Handbook 1 and read the wiki on macros.
Still a spot open for this? I have pathfinder experience but have never played 4e (I cant imagine they are that different under it all). If there is still space I would love to chat and see if we can make it happen.&nbsp;
yeah still a spot open until someone fulfills my requirements. Edit: Never mind spot is open and we are full sorry guys.