Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character Sheet - Group Abilities & Attributes?

Simple request -  Allow the creation of a "group", and the creation of abilities or attributes inside that group (or drag & drop between them). Allow groups to be expanded / collapsed to make managing the character sheet easier. Bonus:  For any groups created, include a navigation menu or quick-jump list on the left hand side, or at the top of the sheet, that creates anchored links to get to the group quickly. I know the character sheet isn't meant to be totally comprehensive and full of data to manage, but once you have to start scrolling and looking beyond even a full page on a laptop screen... it gets cumbersome :)  
+1. More organization is always good.
I am glad I am not the only one thinking along these lines.  Given most games have ranks or levels in not only basic attributes (strength, dex, etc.) but also in abilities or skills (like empathy, stealth, etc.), which all change as a character progresses (technically lumping them all into "Attributes"), but not the macros that define what to roll, it would be nice to be able to set groups of "Attributes".  Being able to collapse/expand these groups is VITAL too.  Especially if the GM or player could group them as they saw fit, and new tabs, or drop-down menus, or something as stated by Excelsias.  +1 all the way around!