Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP D&D 5th Ed Temple of Elemental Evil BOARD GAME/4PM CST this Sunday and Mondays after

Edited 1434810504
Tom
Pro
Looking for 4 players to play this out this Sunday and Mondays afterwards, Co-OP board Game in a 13 Scenario Campaign that is quite interesting, CST 4 PM time variable depending on player times and such. Cheers, Post here or PM me if this might interest you and for more info. ALSO listed in Sunday "Looking for Group" as well. Thanks :) Tom
Ohhh hell yeah I want to play, wanted to play this when it came out but didn't have money, I'd love to join
Sounds good Daniel, You were the first, many PM's after so you get first pick of the 5 Characters. We will be using Skype, (forgot to mention) and so you can do both Sunday and Monday, or just one or the other? 1.Depending on the interest and how many players I get, Perhaps the one time Sunday game (as the regular group I GM in PF is off that day), then follow up with people still interested for continuing the campaign on Monday. 2. If we get enough people interested then I can also do a later Monday night game for a second group as well. 3. Whoever continues in the campaign each session wil be on Mondays after this week. Cheers, what time frame works for you by the way and which day or both? :) Thanks bud Tom
Description of the game gang, compared to D&D's RPG type In the Dungeons & Dragons: Temple of Elemental Evil Board Game , you play as a heroic adventurer. With amazing abilities, spells and magic weapons, you must explore the dungeons beneath the Sword Coast where you will fight monsters, overcome hazards and find treasure. Are you ready for adventure? Temple of Elemental Evil includes multiple scenarios, challenging quests, and co-operative game play designed for 1-5 players. The contents can also be combined with other D&D Adventure System Cooperative play board games, including The Legend of Drizzt and Castle Ravenloft . Each player selects a hero, such as a fighter, cleric, or wizard. On their turn, each player can explore further into the dungeon (turn over new tiles), move through the already explored parts of the dungeon, and fight monsters. When a new dungeon tile is revealed, there is typically an encounter of some sort, and new monsters to fight are added. Slain monsters reward the players with treasure, and experience points, allowing them to level up and increase their skills during play. Players must cooperate to stay alive, slay the monsters, and achieve the goal of their quest. Each scenario has a different goal, from retrieving a relic to slaying a large boss monster. At the moment we have 2 confirmed players at this time Cheers Tom
How long do you play for? The game says 1 hour, but I would expect a first session to maybe last up to twice as long just for roll20 complications. I have another game 2 hours after yours on Sundays. My Mondays shouldn't have any conflicts though. As long as it is only for one game Sunday, I should be good for it, and would like to join you.
LOL, it all depends on what you guys all draw and run into, the first Scenario in the Campaign is pretty basic. But ya I'd say 2 hours, give or take to run through the first one, and if you have to leave while things are going on, no prob and I can jump in and finish for ya. Yes the Sunday is a one off deal and the rest of the games would be on the following Mondays only with no repeat of a Sunday game. I'll PM ya the link to the game. ALSO, I was going to play the 5th Character who was'nt picked BUT if one last person wants to join in, Post up here or PM me. Sunday is more of a one off game, but for those who want to continue the scenarios in the campaign, Mondays will be the "regular day/evenings. And if you can only make mondays, no prob as we will see who likes the game sunday to stick with it and continue, and those who might not. Cheers Tom
Hi Tom, I'd be interested in playing, if it's still open. Thanks, Natalie
OK so now for Sundays game I am all full up with 5 players, then me. BUT if others are still interested for a second Monday group, and some on Sunday may not be able to play Mondays as well on a regular basis... Monday is still open, depending on how Sunday goes and I'll update this as the "looking for group" is now closed for Sunday, but I will change it after Sunday to a regular Monday game in there that will reopen, if ya know what I mean :) Cheers, So if you still might be interested in playin this Mondays, post up here still please. Thanks Tom
Lost one for Todays game to Fathers Day so a spot for Today (Sunday) is still open Cheers Tom
And we have a new 5th player so Sunday closed but Monday still taking some players Tom
And, Naturally more cancellations last minute for Fathers Day, god grief so we have spots open again for this game starting in the next Half hour or so Thanks Tom
4:30 CST start now Tom
And we got the game in, 3 players but it worked out pretty well, and just by a hair won Scenario 1 Have 1 spot left for th now regular Monday evening game 5:30 PM CST to start the rest of the 13 scenarios, so again if interested post here or PM me nd I'll see what I can do. Thanks Tom
Monday night is now full, thanks for all the interest guys and gals on Roll20!! Cheers Tom