Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone looking to D&D tonight? (Late Friday Night, 6-19-2015)

Anyone looking to D&D right now?

Edited 1434773573
I may or may not be looking. (I am.) Was there a plan?
maybe a quick experimental game, a one-shot that'll be revisited monthy or every other week
Maybe. Just let me know.
I have most of the books for 3.5 so that'll be best for me
Actually, i was thinking about something for Level 4 5e characters.
I have a 5e players handbook, but I have around 20 3.5 books so I could have more fun building a 3.5 character
I don't, nor do i believe i will ever, run 3.finder games. If you want BECMI, 1e, 2e, 5e, or even 4e on a weird night; i am totally the guy for that. But not 3.finder. Never 3.finder.
I'll do 3.5 or 5, 4 is horrible unbalanced and awkward, but what's BECMI?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
"BECMI" (Basic, Expert, Companion, Master, Immortals) version of D&D. In print from 1983–1990,

Edited 1434775945
Pat S. said: "BECMI" (Basic, Expert, Companion, Master, Immortals) version of D&D. In print from 1983–1990, Also known as "the best version ever" by non-min/maxers in the know. Min/Maxers and obsessive power-gamer types aren't usually so fond of it.
oh...okay...
I'll fill the last spot if you have enough people.
Having played the original D&D when it came out, I would have to say, you don't have a freaking clue... it was and is inferior to AD&D. Of course, there is always some moron that will call others munchkins or min-maxers for not agreeing with them, but that ain't me. Anything before 4th edition is fine with me if you want a pick up game. After 4th ed., I think WotC just proved they don't know gaming.
Daniel B. said: Having played the original D&D when it came out, I would have to say, you don't have a freaking clue... it was and is inferior to AD&D. Of course, there is always some moron that will call others munchkins or min-maxers for not agreeing with them, but that ain't me. Anything before 4th edition is fine with me if you want a pick up game. After 4th ed., I think WotC just proved they don't know gaming. And i think that's just about enough from the 3.finder snobs. I'm going to bed, sorry David.
5th isn't bad, but it's only been out for a year so it's still considered experimental by most players
Uh, what? Uhm... okay then? Yo, it's late. But I'll freaking run a 3.5 one-shot. I'm pretty okay at putting things together really quick. If anyone's still interested, you can shoot me a PM. But I'll be using Skype, fair warning.