Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Don't Rest Your Head Character Sheet

Is there anyway to add character sheets here? I'd like to run DRYH with some friends but I can't find the resources that I need. Same goes with Feng Shui 2.
You can create your own Character Sheets and use them as a Mentor level subscription. The Sheets are community-driven and created by very nice people ( with too much time on their hands, but we love them for it ) If there isn't already a sheet listed, you're limited to tracking your own sheets and using the Attributes and Abilitites/Macros directly.
Wow. Just checked out DRYH and I want to see this character sheet if it ever gets made. I would suggest dm created card decks for the coins of hope.