Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blue Rose - Romantic Fantasy

So I am looking into perhaps running a game based on the Blue Rose project (once it is released) and I think I would like to run this via Roll20, so this is really a trail balloon post to see if there is enough interest... What is it? The Blue Rose game uses the Adventure Game Engine, which is the rule system behind Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE, and Titansgrave . It's a game which categorizes itself as "romantic fantasy", and focuses on complex and diverse character motivations; it is also being used to highlight inclusion in the tabletop gaming hobby.
How does a romantic fantasy work? Is it just some flavor of high fantasy or does its context is actually based on romance itself? I'm imagining a group of players flirting one another and I'm finding it hilarious! Is there a podcast or even an online video demonstrating on how it works?
I too am interested in this and am hoping it's just us sitting in roll20 and flirting with one another.

Edited 1434999279
Marie A.
Forum Champion
Jesus and Miguel, your posts were in violation of the Common Courtesy section of the Code of Conduct and have been deleted! Everyone, please keep things on-topic and respectful. Thanks!
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
Wasnt the kickstarter for this launched like earlier today? Bit premature to look for players for a game that might be released in 6-10 months. Or? Has there been some pre-release that I am unaware of? Other than that; inclusion in tabletop gaming: Two thumbs up!
Yes, Karl it is a bit early for sure.. But I was just interested in the game and was wondering what people thought. It did get releaed once before in the d20 system, but I never purchased it then.
We always can play using the old rules as well