Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One Shot DnD 5e Starting in 3-4 hours roughly 1430 PST

Edited 1434996945
Bring your rejects , your overpowered little monstrosities to my campaign and I shall try to murder you in horrendous ways.! Seriously our GM went missing for 2 weeks and I figured Id run a one shot for remaining players Explore an old ruin and avoid traps , Murder monsters that wish to murder you and speak with odd npcs Post here or PM me if you want in, Ill be helping with set up till game starts Points of Interest Voice Chat will be Mumble or Skype whichever the group feels good using Starting level will be 2
I'm game!
PM sent
4 players up and running still have slightly more than an hour to go if anyone else wants in
It looks like ya started up soon, cool. Would ya mind if I spectated the game for a bit?