Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Burning Wheel character sheets but no Burning Wheel option for campaign type?

Am I missing something? I can't seem to get Burning Wheel to show up as what I'm 'playing' in my campaign but there are character sheets from Burning Wheel available to use. Halp plz.
It isn't popular enough (yet) Use Other Games
Well that's a shame
Ah ok thanks for the help!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
From the Wiki: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Looking_for_Group#Other_Ga" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Looking_for_Group#Other_Ga</a>... Other Games The games dropdown menu exist to help standardize the options available (example: 4E vs. 4th Edition vs. D&D4, etc). No matter how many games are listed, some may not make the cut. Games are added to the list periodically. This ensures obscure listings gain greater visibility when sorted via the Other Games option and helps keep away “empty” search listings for underrepresented titles. If you feel a game should be listed, encourage your community members to play and post often. The more community attention a title receives the more likely it is to be added to the list.
Someone interested in playing The Burning Wheel??
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Character sheets are created by the community. There may be all of 5 people playing a game, but if one of them is an experienced code writer, it may have a character sheet(s) available. The listing is determined by the Roll20 staff, as clarified by previous posts.
You might want to add that in considering you're advertising it by running a campaign and there are character sheets being made. Thanks.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Simon S. said: Character sheets are created by the community. There may be all of 5 people playing a game, but if one of them is an experienced code writer, it may have a character sheet(s) available. For example, there's an Unknown Ponies: Failure is Awesome character sheet available, and the only reason is because my players asked me to make one while I was running a campaign. I added it to the community character sheet repo because why not?