System: Mutants and Masterminds Third Edition. &nbsp;Free version of the rules available at <a href="http://www.d20herosrd.com" rel="nofollow">www.d20herosrd.com</a> Time: I live in the Central Time Zone and I observe daylight savings time shifts, my current timezone is UTC-5. &nbsp;I'm available to game Mondays from 4:00 PM (CDT) until 4:00 AM (CDT) or seven days a week midnight until 4:00 AM.&nbsp; Who: I have over 3000 hours of total rear-in-chair experience at the table-full-of-dice being a roleplayer. &nbsp;I know the system well enough to think I can GM. &nbsp;I would like to collaborate with another GM with more experience being a GM and run a game of MnM3e. Yay super heroes!&nbsp; How often: I'm looking to run a weekly game if I can hack it. I'm also available after dinner on fridays, but the start times there is solid for 8:00 PM and increasingly wishy washy the further earlier in the evenings. &nbsp;&nbsp;Other than that I pop onto roll20 all over the clock all throughout the week to update campaign notes, talk on forums, do work, make decisions, and the like, but more or less at random. Mainly what I would like from my Co-GM is a session by session checklist of what I need to do to get ready for the game, and secondly, snap me out of bouts of analysis paralysis, and general help making the plot coherent. I'm not going to require anyone to use any software other than roll20.net and a web browser in order to play in one of my games.