Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Specific Use Questions thread listing bug

Edited 1435086158
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The thread listing for the Specific Use Questions forum vanished from the front page, with the exception of the stickied topics. The threads are still present when viewing the full Specific Use Questions forum; the problem only appears on the front page of the Community Fourms.

Edited 1435051672
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks Brian, I'd noticed as much also and have escalated it for the Dev's attention. As you rightly noted clicking into the forum will show the threads as normal, if only the stickies persist when clicking into the forum directly click 'next' at the bottom and the other threads should be visible.
I had to click "next" twice to get to the topics. I suspect the forum software handles pagination before it takes deleted topics into account. That forum has been getting a lot of spam lately; the observed empty pages would be consistent with a page or two's worth of deleted spam.
Should be fixed now.