Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Hiding the hangout filmstrip

Hello, does anyone know a way to hide the filmstrip at the bottom of google hangouts (while using Roll20)? Perhaps and API code? Basically the purpose of it is to try and get as much screen real estate as possible (I've already minimized everything else I could), and minimizing the filmstrip (or just getting rid of it) would be super helpful at times. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Unfortunately, Google hangouts are controlled by google and they do not have settings to hide to scroll bar. What I like to do is to have a hang out in one window, and log into roll20 in another browser window so I do not see the filmstrip at the bottom. Also the google hangout app is buggy at times.
That works wonderfully for my purposes. Thank you very much. :)