Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[SW - Saga] Star Wars Saga Edition

Edited 1477991073
Alicia
Sheet Author
This is an old thread . Please see new official thread&nbsp; here . Star Wars Saga Edition Character Sheet Contains a PC, NPC and Vehicle tab with auto-calculating fields based on input. My goal is to make this all encompassing for the current and any House Rules which may come up. I've used this sheet ( <a href="http://www.mad-irishman.net/pub_starwars.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.mad-irishman.net/pub_starwars.html</a> ) as a reference for the design. Because of how things are formatted with CSS I've excluded some fields to make things "prettier" and well, because I don't find them necessary. For full details on the sheet functionality and change log, please see the wiki page . Please feel free to drop comments and suggestions for the sheet here in this thread. Roll20 Repository My fork
Is there an easy way to multi-class using this sheet?
Alicia
Sheet Author
The sheet is filled in exactly as how you would fill in a paper sheet with the bonus of it doing the math for you. For example with the Defenses, for the Class number you would put in the highest bonus from each of the classes. Soldier 1 / Noble 1 would have Reflex Class = 1, Fort Class = 2 and Will Class = 2. Is there any specific concerns to multi-classing you forsee? An example would really help.
The one that jumped out at me was that's there is only one class 'box' and only one level 'box'. Not the biggest problem in the world, but since I definitely plan to multiclass, it was one of the first thing I looked for.

Edited 1429466005
Alicia
Sheet Author
As on most sheets, you would just list out all the classes in the one field, much like how you also see it in the stat blocks. With my earlier example you'd put Soldier 1 / Noble 1 in the Class field . I have been trying to work out a way to reformat the sheet so that that field will be larger so that will likely help. Class level doesn't matter as much as character level as far as the calculations go, which is why there's one box for Level. The only instance where class level makes a difference is when you're working with non-heroic levels mixed with character levels. In those equations, non heroic class levels don't count when it comes to Defenses, but the character level counts for damage and skills. On the NPC sheet I have considered including a separate Level box strictly for Non-heroic levels, but haven't decided if it's really necessary since the Defense calculation can easily be modified to exclude the non-heroic levels. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please let me know.
OK. I've never played SW Saga before, so I haven't seen leveling 'in action' yet. Thanks for your help. And thanks for taking the time to work on the character sheet. It's greatly appreciated.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Update has been released to GitHub today. One major change is the re-purposing of the total Force Point field to be used for the FP dice. This will need to be manually adjusted on old sheets. See the full change log here .
Alicia
Sheet Author
June 22, 2015 Pull Request #896 PC rolls will now include descriptors Added show/hide sections for Force users, droids, Armor and for Starship maneuvers on PC sheet. Added a new field for Immunity, Gender and Size Each skill on the PC sheet now has a notes section which can be shown/hidden using the check box next to the skill name. PC Statblock template with buttons to send to Chat, to GM, or to Self. Added to the PC Reflex Mod drop down option to use the Max Dex from armor The PC Defense Level/Armor field was converted to an autocalc field and now there's a fillable text field to put in the formula. So now you can put in the relevant calculation for that field For example someone with Improved Armored Defense could put in: @{level}+[[floor(@{armorref}/2)]] Using floor rounds the armorRef/2 down for correct calculation Various cosmetic changes to make the additions look nice. See the full change log here .
Hey, just wanted to thank you for making/working on SW:Saga sheet, I am currently DMing 2 Star Wars Saga edition campaigns and using the sheet for both of them, it helps a ton so thanks.

Edited 1435092488
Alicia
Sheet Author
Steven R. said: Hey, just wanted to thank you for making/working on SW:Saga sheet, I am currently DMing 2 Star Wars Saga edition campaigns and using the sheet for both of them, it helps a ton so thanks. Welcome. I hope you enjoy the latest update. Let me know if you have any questions about it ( I am in the process of getting the wiki sorted too). Likewise if there's anything you or your players would like to see on the sheet, shoot me the suggestion. Most of the updates come about as I GM my own campaign so the sheet is mostly toward my own style.
Alicia
Sheet Author
June 24, 2015 Pull Request #897 Hid the checkbox which show/hid the Skill Notes on PC sheet. Now click the skill name to make the section appear Train and Focus header has been abbreviated to T and F to make room for the skill name column. That little bit of room allows all the columns to line up correctly and nicely. Forced a minimum width on all 2 column headers and tables. Use the Force skill notes weren't hiding if the Force sections were toggled to hidden See the full change log here .
Wes
Sheet Author
@ Alicia G. In this Topic Star Wars Saga Macro you were looking for a solution to the logic for the rolls in the templates for Using the Force. I tinkered around with it a bit and came up with this: &lt;rolltemplate class="sheet-rolltemplate-sagadefault"&gt; &lt;div&gt; &lt;table&gt; &lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;{{header}}&lt;/th&gt;&lt;/tr&gt; &lt;tr&gt;{{#subheader}}&lt;td class="subheader"&gt;{{subheader}}{{/subheader}}&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt; {{#UseTheForce}} &lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class="tcat"&gt;Use the Force {{UseTheForce}}&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt; {{#rollLess() UseTheForce 15 }} &lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class="tcat"&gt;DC less 15 &lt;/span&gt;{{less15}}&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt; {{/rollLess() UseTheForce 15 }} {{#rollBetween() UseTheForce 15 19 }} &lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class="tcat"&gt;DC 15 to 19 &lt;/span&gt;{{less20}}&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt; {{/rollBetween() UseTheForce 15 19}} {{#rollBetween() UseTheForce 20 24 }} &lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class="tcat"&gt;DC 20 to 24 &lt;/span&gt;{{less25}}&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt; {{/rollBetween() UseTheForce 20 24}} {{#rollGreater() UseTheForce 24 }} &lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class="tcat"&gt;DC greater 25 &lt;/span&gt;{{more25}}&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt; {{/rollGreater() UseTheForce 24}} {{/UseTheForce}} {{#allprops() header subheader UseTheForce less15 less20 less25 more25 }} &lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class="tcat"&gt;{{key}} &lt;/span&gt;{{value}}&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt; {{/allprops() header subheader UseTheForce less15 less20 less25 more25 }} &lt;/table&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/rolltemplate&gt; Just added in the Bolded/Italiced Logic, and the property names to the allprops of your sagadefault template. I tested it with the following Macros For the Logic of the Rolls DC's: &{template:sagadefault} {{header=Use the Force Test }} {{UseTheForce=[[1d20+@{UsetheForce}+?{Other Modifiers|0}[Other]]] }} {{less15= This Happened! }} {{less20= This Happened! }} {{less25= This Happened! }} {{more25= This Happened! }} For the Logic NOT showing unless called by {{UseTheForce="Something Here"}}: &{template:sagadefault} {{header=Not Use the Force Test }} {{Testing=for Compliance of UseTheForce Logic! }} {{It Works=Yay! }} {{less15=Beep Bop Boop!}} {{less20=Roll Harder! }} {{less25=You Can't See This! }} {{more25=Finally!! }} Here is the Template Output from Rolling those Macros: I just wanted to leave it up to you if you add it to your sheet or not. But here it is if you want to use it! Here's to Lucky Rolling!
Alicia
Sheet Author
Thanks for that Wes. I was actually going to go through the Force Powers and see what the highest DC is. Off the top of my head I know Move Object goes to 30. I'll likely change the captions to mimic the listings in the book and add in more arguments in the event an option isn't given for that DC. Thanks so much for helping me get a start on it!
Wes
Sheet Author
You bet! You have a nice looking sheet there I'll have to try the game out sometime!
Alicia
Sheet Author
July 8, 2015 Pull Request #922 Attack template updated to allow for custom keys and values to appear before atkeffect Expanded SagaDefault Roll Template for use with DC abilities such as Maneuvers and Force Powers. Attacks and Skill sections now include the advanced ability to modify the calculations and the Roll Template Updated NPC sheet to more closely mimic the layout of the PC sheet Various cosmetic changes including the inline dice output for roll templates, Minimum sized tables See the full change log here Updates to the wiki will follow when I have the time.

Edited 1437408318
Alicia
Sheet Author
July 20, 2015 Pull Request #946 Added decimal modifier for Turn Order Initiative Knowledge (Galactic Lore) mod fixed (was STR now default is INT) Switched the skill formula text areas to be inputs. This will allow users to delete the related Ability and return the formula to default more easily. Updated style for dropdowns to match inputs Switch around the value names of the Attack Total and Damage Totals so that the complete formula would appear in rolls. related Total| max is now the auto calculated field showing the total of what's in the formula. Where related Total field is the customizable formula. See the full change log here
Noticed a possible bug: &nbsp;In the Vehicle tab of the character sheet we wrote up a vehicle. &nbsp;We added an attack and the dice roller button for the attack does not work and does not output to chat. &nbsp;I tried deleting and re-entering the information and got the same result. All other dice roller outputs on the sheet appear to work and link to chat.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Chris K. said: Noticed a possible bug: &nbsp;In the Vehicle tab of the character sheet we wrote up a vehicle. &nbsp;We added an attack and the dice roller button for the attack does not work and does not output to chat. &nbsp;I tried deleting and re-entering the information and got the same result. All other dice roller outputs on the sheet appear to work and link to chat. Thanks. I'll look into it.

Edited 1440967449
Alicia
Sheet Author
Alicia G said: Chris K. said: Noticed a possible bug: &nbsp;In the Vehicle tab of the character sheet we wrote up a vehicle. &nbsp;We added an attack and the dice roller button for the attack does not work and does not output to chat. &nbsp;I tried deleting and re-entering the information and got the same result. All other dice roller outputs on the sheet appear to work and link to chat. Thanks. I'll look into it. I did a test and I discovered that if there's nothing in the damage field (where it has 4d10 as a placeholder) it won't work. Could you make sure you actually have something there?
Alicia
Sheet Author
September 24, 2015 Pull Request #1073 Added a lift Carrying Capacity and moved the Equipment Carry Capacity next to the equipment total field. Fixed the NPC Grapple roll formatting See the full change log here
Alicia
Sheet Author
I've been wanting to take a stab at making the vehicle sheet more efficient, but I'm curious as to how other groups use it. My one major qualm which I'm not sure how to resolve is the attacks.&nbsp;For the attacks, would you like to see the fully modified rolls like for the PCs/NPCs? I have discovered that while the auto-calculation doesn't work completely, you can enter in character attributes from other sheets, which ulitmately helps with keeping the vehicle sheet up to date.

Edited 1447878660
Alicia
Sheet Author
For those interested: I'm currently working on the next update which will be making use of the Workers. Anyone who wishes to test (and try to break) the current version, may do so here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net/join/36960/TOFc2Q" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net/join/36960/TOFc2Q</a> I've accomplished the following so far: Size Modifier is linked to the size drop down in the header. It will change bonsues to DT, Fort, Reflex, Grapple, Stealth and carry capacity. Armor got a bit rehashed with new toggles and dropdowns to help ease tracking of differnt variables. There's also a toggle to take off and put on the armor, removing/adding the bonuses based on what's been toggled. Equipment weight will automatically calculate! Applying the Armor Penalty to skills and attacks Automatically changing the Dex mod for Reflex based on the armor's Max Dex, which will be toggled whether the armor is being worn. I'm working on next: Work out the logistics of applying multiple attacks Apply armor weight to total weight which now auto calculates the inventory, will be toggled based on whether it's worn. Considering a toggle for just carry for the times when it's still in inventory but not being worn. (thoughts?) I'm up for any other suggestions which might make things a bit easier
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I love the changes; can't wait to use the updated sheet with my group. I think adding the armor onto the total weight carried would be a good idea, along with the toggle for it being carried and not worn, and another for it simply not being worn or in the inventory, and have that change the Total Equipment Weight accordingly. Do you think it would be possible to add a toggle (or make it auto-change based off of carried weight) for when a character is carrying a heavy load (and thus taking a -10 penalty on Acrobatics, Climb, Endurance, Initiative, Jump, Stealth and Swim)? Thanks for making this awesome character sheet!

Edited 1449243901
Alicia
Sheet Author
Tony R. said: I love the changes; can't wait to use the updated sheet with my group. I think adding the armor onto the total weight carried would be a good idea, along with the toggle for it being carried and not worn, and another for it simply not being worn or in the inventory, and have that change the Total Equipment Weight accordingly. Do you think it would be possible to add a toggle (or make it auto-change based off of carried weight) for when a character is carrying a heavy load (and thus taking a -10 penalty on Acrobatics, Climb, Endurance, Initiative, Jump, Stealth and Swim)? Thanks for making this awesome character sheet! Doing the toggle for a heavy load shouldn't be hard. My only concern is for those who have customized the skill formulas as my changes won't go into effect unless they return the formula to default by deleting the entry in the Abilities tab and then re-add any customization. I'm not sure how many have done that, but it does make it a slight issue for existing sheets. For the Inventory section, I was going to add a column of checkboxes to convey whether the item was being carried or not which would then affect the total. I know for some of the characters I've played, I liked being able to say they had such and such piece of equipment but it was actually kept on the ship. Being able to toggle whether it was being carried vs possession seems like a logical next step. I'm planning on adding static row at the bottom to rehash the armor name, add the weight and whether it's carried vs being worn. It would tie into the existing armor area in that if the worn box is checked then the armor will be automatically checked as carried and apply to the weight total. I'm still considering,&nbsp;however, if the carry field should have to be manually unchecked to remove it from the weight total if the armor is not being worn. Thoughts?
Alicia
Sheet Author
Changes to Dev 12/4 Armor Weight is now included for the Total Weight and can be toggled whether it's carried (new checkboxes) Toggling Armor Worn will automatically force the Carry toggle. That means right now that if the character isn't wearing armor, but still wants to carry it, "Carry" must be manually toggled. Having an Equipment Total capacity will automatically toggle heavy load, which right now doesn't do anything. (Haven't included the penalties to the relevant skills or to speed) TO DO: Apply Heavy load penalties Only add up equipment which has been toggled as "Carry" rather than all repeating items.

Edited 1449513429
Alicia
Sheet Author
Here's another question: Is it worthwhile in inventory to include the cost and have a quantity field for better inventory management? I was also considering a toggle-able Notes field, which is where I would then hide the location field since if it's carried players may not necessarily need to say where the item is. May end up looking something like this (image provided by The Aaron from his examples) with the added show/hide tag at the end for a notes/location area.

Edited 1449513856
Alicia
Sheet Author
Update Dev 12/7 Heavy Load penalty applies to relevant skills when toggled (will be automatically toggled when Equipment Wt meets/exceeds capacity) Equipment can now be better managed with new fields for quantity, and cost with total fields for weight and cost. Totals are summed automatically with weight only applying to Total Equipment Weight if "Carry" has been toggled. The show field will reveal "Location" and "Notes" section, latter of which hasn't been added yet. Current version can be found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net/join/36960/TOFc2Q" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net/join/36960/TOFc2Q</a>
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Loving the updates. Keep up the great work!
Alicia
Sheet Author
Production Release December 07, 2015 Pull Request #1183 Size Modifier is linked to the size drop down in the header (PC and Vehicle tabs). It will change bonsues to DT, Fort, Reflex, Grapple, Stealth and carry capacity. Armor got a bit rehashed with new toggles and dropdowns to help ease tracking of differnt variables. There's also a toggle to take off and put on the armor, removing/adding the bonuses based on what's been toggled. Applying the Armor Penalty to skills and attacks when not proficient Automatically changing the Dex mod for Reflex based on the armor's Max Dex, which will be toggled whether the armor is being worn. Equipment was rehashed with new fields to allow better management. Total fields will calculate per row the cost and weight based on quantity. Carry toggle allows users to indicate whether the item is being carried and apply against the Total Equipment Weight in regards to Capacity Armor Weight is now included for the Total Weight and can be toggled whether it's carried Toggling Armor Worn will automatically force the Carry toggle. That means right now that if the character isn't wearing armor, but still wants to carry it, "Carry" must be manually toggled. Meeting or Exceeding Weight Capacity for equipment will automatically toggle heavy load Heavy Load penalty applies to relevant skills when toggled (will be automatically toggled when Equipment Wt meets/exceeds capacity). It is not reducing Speed at this time. See the full change log here
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I was finally able to play a live game with the new character sheet last night, and we found one bug: characters with three or more items can't edit their credits or XP on the character sheet.

Edited 1451236817
Alicia
Sheet Author
Tony R. said: I was finally able to play a live game with the new character sheet last night, and we found one bug: characters with three or more items can't edit their credits or XP on the character sheet. Are you referring to inventory items? Edit : just tested it and I see what you mean... It has something to do with how the repeating section in reality takes up 100% width of the sheet rather than what the fields actually take up... I'll have to think up a solution. For right now, you can click in the language field and then hit "Tab" to manipulate those fields.

Edited 1451237362
Alicia
Sheet Author
Ended up being a rather easy fix.. I'll get it ready for the next update. Let me know if you spot anything else. Do you think it would be beneficial to put the Total amounts on the right hand side rather at the bottom of the inventory? I can imagine that the inventory side might get rather long and it would be something to put in the empty space. Thoughts?
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I think the totals would look nice on the right had side, especially once players start building up huge&nbsp;inventories. Thanks for getting to it so quickly!
Alicia
Sheet Author
Bit nicer looking, don't you think?
Alicia
Sheet Author
Production Release December 28, 2015 Pull Request #1267 Inventory repeating section was interfering with editing of Credits and Experience Moved the Equipment Totals to the right hand side under the Credits and Encumbrance sections See the full change log here
Is there a space for vehicle perception?
Alicia
Sheet Author
Jmartkdr said: Is there a space for vehicle perception? Vehicle perception is just the Perception of the crew member doing the looking. Just like if you want to use sensors you use the system operator's Use Computer with the option of adding in the vehicle's INT. For that reason a vehicle specific Use Computer and Perception was not included as you'd use the crew's rolls.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Here's a formatting question: I want to condense down the look of the Attacks on the PC sheet as I'm finding that it's really extending the look of the sheet compared to the other column for those characters who may have a lot of ability combinations and a number of weapons. My thought was to put a show/hide just under the Weapon Name field. It would then hide everything below it except the Atk Notes. I'm not sure how everyone else uses it, but leaving just the attack notes for me would ensure when my players go looking at their sheets they'll be able to differentiate any of their duplicate weapon attacks that have different abilities. Would this work the same for most of you as well?
Alicia
Sheet Author
Edited the&nbsp; Wiki&nbsp; to include the most recent changes. I believe I got everything, but please let me know if I missed anything.
How do you change the damage die on attacks. For the life of me I cannot figure it out. Right now it is the only thing stopping me from falling in love with this sheet

Edited 1457799311
Alicia
Sheet Author
It's changed by inputting what you want the damage to be... It has 2d8 as a placeholder as an example as to what's supposed to go in there but that really doesn't do anything. If you were to roll the roll wouldn't work as it's incomplete.
*facepalm* Sorry because the text was gray I thought the field was locked. Thanks for the quick response sorry for the dumb question

Edited 1457819428
Alicia
Sheet Author
Jeff H. said: *facepalm* Sorry because the text was gray I thought the field was locked. Thanks for the quick response sorry for the dumb question No problem. Glad it was an easy answer. The fields with the grey background are locked.. Grey text means there's a placeholder which can be overriden.
Is it possible to use the in-sheet attack rolls as token specific macros?
Alicia
Sheet Author
Dungeonmaster said: Is it possible to use the in-sheet attack rolls as token specific macros? It's possible but requires a little finagling. I'm on my phone so will be as concise as possible. Let me know if anything is unclear. 1. Click the roll button for the attack you want to make &nbsp;token action. 2. In the chat field, hit the up button on yourkeyboard. The roll formula should populate. 3. In the sheet, go to abilities and attributes tab. 4.Create a new ability. 5. Copy/paste in the text from the chat field. 6. Click box to make token action. 7. Make sure token us linked to sheet. Did that from memory so not sure if I missed a step. You can also drag the attack button onto the macro bar too. There's more info on the wiki about the repeating button macros. &nbsp; I'll try to remember to link it to you when I get home.
Holy cow that totally worked! thanks!
Alicia
Sheet Author
Dungeonmaster said: Holy cow that totally worked! thanks! No l problem. glad it was useful! As promised here's a link for more information Repeating section attributes The link is mainly for the attributes but it's not too much of a stretch to apply it to the rolls as well. Let me know if you have any other questions or even suggestions!
First of all, I want to say that this character sheet is great!&nbsp; Haven't tried the NPC or Vehicle aspects myself since I'm just a player at the moment, but the PC sheet and all the the template stuff is awesome. Unfortunately, while my friend has no problem, for some reason for me it doesn't add up the equipment totals.&nbsp; I have them marked as carried, I enter the base values & weights, the quantity.&nbsp; But the totals, for the items and the overall encumbrance/credits sections, all remain 0 and cannot be manually modified.&nbsp; I've tried to troubleshoot and figure out why it's working for him and not me, to no avail.&nbsp; Everything else seems fine.&nbsp; It probably is something weird on my end after all, but if you have any ideas what might be going on, I would appreciate the help. Oh, by the way I definitely vote for adding the ability to collapse the attack details, the way you described above.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Thanks for the praise! Have you tried the standard troubleshooting of clearing your cache? Do you have issues with any of the other autcalculated fields. Specifically anything with the armor? I ask about the armor because the equipment and armor sections are using the sheet workers where all other calculations are hard coded. no one else in the campaign is having issues with the equipment? Definitely make sure that the quantity for the item is at least 1

Edited 1465314150
Alicia
Sheet Author
It would help next time you're entering the that you could produce the console log as mentioned in the provide a bug report in&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
Thanks for the quick reply!&nbsp; I've tried clearing cache, it doesn't change anything, and I put in the quantity even if it's just 1.&nbsp; While working on this I ran up against a different serious problem that seems to have been related to a messed up file in my browser profile.&nbsp; That was quite the headache, and I still don't know how it happened.&nbsp; I'm on a browser called Pale Moon, a fork of Firefox, and now one of my friends says he has the same problem with the totals not updating while on Pale Moon, though it apparently worked before. So, with the console up, I went into the game and made a test equipment item, put in the fields and all. Then I tried to delete the test item and ran up against the aforementioned other error, which I won't go into here besides that it messed everything up and I couldn't delete the test item.&nbsp; Before I managed to fix that, my GM deleted the test item for me, and that seemed to make the values populate once, but it's still not changing again if I modify it.&nbsp; And even though I seem to have fixed the other error, and it probably won't be a problem again, I am still finding myself reluctant to try messing with the inventory any more after what I just went through. Here is the console log from that testing attempt: [14:49:54.654] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 302 Found 267ms] [14:49:55.038] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 299ms] [14:49:55.632] Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource: An attempt to execute inline scripts has been blocked @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:49:55.632] Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource: An attempt to execute inline scripts has been blocked @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:49:55.760] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 62ms] [14:49:55.761] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 62ms] [14:49:55.763] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 478ms] [14:49:55.764] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 298ms] [14:49:55.765] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 385ms] [14:49:55.766] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 258ms] [14:49:55.768] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4678ms] [14:49:55.770] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4739ms] [14:49:55.771] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4738ms] [14:49:55.772] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4738ms] [14:49:55.773] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4744ms] [14:49:55.774] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4744ms] [14:49:55.775] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently 1130ms] [14:49:55.776] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4832ms] [14:49:55.779] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4838ms] [14:49:55.780] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4875ms] [14:49:55.784] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4837ms] -- [14:50:01.496] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 67ms] [14:50:01.563] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 121ms] [14:50:02.030] 70 [14:50:02.038] "TOUCH SUPPORTED: false" [14:50:02.043] "USING WEBGL ACCELERATION..." [14:50:02.044] "WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS" [14:50:02.077] Use of attributes' specified attribute is deprecated. It always returns true. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:05.759] "select" [14:50:05.761] "Switch mode to select" [14:50:05.903] "Initializing new dice engine with randomness..." [14:50:05.904] "Using random entropy" [14:50:05.946] "Compiling sheet..." [14:50:05.967] "Found rolltemplate: attack" [14:50:05.972] "Found rolltemplate: skill" [14:50:05.973] "Found rolltemplate: statBlock" [14:50:05.978] "Found rolltemplate: sagadefault" [14:50:05.988] "Found webworker script" [14:50:06.245] "Custom Sheet Translation" [14:50:06.247] "Finding sheet rolls..." [14:50:06.482] "window resize" [14:50:06.492] "Final set zoom!" [14:50:06.497] "UPDATE GL SIZE!" [14:50:06.551] "Final set zoom!" [14:50:06.563] "tuts loaded" [14:50:10.879] "Final page load." [14:50:06.268] Use of attributes' nodeValue attribute is deprecated. Use value instead. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... -- [14:50:11.954] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 15ms] [14:50:12.325] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 234ms] [14:50:12.326] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 25ms] [14:50:12.327] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 268ms] [14:50:12.329] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 230ms] [14:50:12.330] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 229ms] [14:50:12.332] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 719ms] [14:50:12.333] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 641ms] [14:50:12.334] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1155ms] [14:50:12.335] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1003ms] [14:50:12.336] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1156ms] [14:50:12.338] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1155ms] [14:50:12.339] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1153ms] [14:50:12.340] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1253ms] [14:50:12.341] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1326ms] [14:50:12.342] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1354ms] [14:50:12.343] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 4747ms] [14:50:12.344] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1327ms] [14:50:12.345] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1326ms] [14:50:12.346] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1376ms] [14:50:12.347] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1426ms] [14:50:12.349] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1407ms] [14:50:12.350] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1410ms] [14:50:12.351] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1430ms] [14:50:12.352] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1426ms] [14:50:12.353] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1458ms] [14:50:12.354] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1461ms] [14:50:12.356] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1478ms] [14:50:12.357] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1472ms] [14:50:12.358] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1465ms] [14:50:12.359] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1904ms] [14:50:12.360] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1487ms] [14:50:12.361] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1928ms] [14:50:12.362] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1517ms] [14:50:12.363] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1505ms] [14:50:12.364] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1511ms] [14:50:12.365] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1535ms] [14:50:12.366] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1539ms] [14:50:12.367] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1545ms] [14:50:12.369] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1567ms] [14:50:12.370] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1568ms] [14:50:12.371] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1690ms] [14:50:12.372] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1665ms] [14:50:12.373] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1605ms] [14:50:12.622] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1669ms] [14:50:12.623] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1720ms] [14:50:12.624] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1719ms] [14:50:12.626] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1745ms] [14:50:12.627] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1758ms] [14:50:12.628] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1756ms] [14:50:12.629] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1794ms] [14:50:12.630] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1809ms] [14:50:12.632] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1786ms] [14:50:12.633] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1823ms] [14:50:12.634] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1826ms] [14:50:12.635] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1845ms] [14:50:12.636] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1883ms] [14:50:12.637] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1888ms] [14:50:12.638] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1895ms] [14:50:12.639] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1921ms] [14:50:12.640] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1947ms] [14:50:12.641] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1993ms] [14:50:12.643] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1993ms] [14:50:12.644] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 1989ms] [14:50:12.645] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2015ms] [14:50:12.646] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2015ms] [14:50:12.647] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2057ms] [14:50:12.648] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2068ms] [14:50:12.650] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2049ms] [14:50:12.651] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2054ms] [14:50:12.652] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2109ms] [14:50:12.653] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2110ms] [14:50:12.654] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2095ms] [14:50:12.655] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2106ms] [14:50:12.656] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2136ms] [14:50:12.657] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2132ms] [14:50:12.659] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2141ms] [14:50:12.660] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2180ms] [14:50:12.661] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2149ms] [14:50:12.662] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2166ms] [14:50:12.663] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2193ms] [14:50:12.664] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2189ms] [14:50:12.665] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2209ms] [14:50:12.667] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2196ms] [14:50:12.668] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2216ms] [14:50:12.669] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2232ms] [14:50:12.670] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2231ms] [14:50:12.671] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2244ms] [14:50:12.672] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2245ms] [14:50:12.673] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2246ms] [14:50:12.674] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2277ms] [14:50:12.675] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2277ms] [14:50:12.676] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2372ms] [14:50:12.678] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2349ms] [14:50:12.679] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2282ms] [14:50:12.680] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2317ms] [14:50:12.681] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2318ms] [14:50:12.682] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content 2325ms] [14:50:11.825] "Scan for new plays!" [14:50:12.684] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 1451ms] [14:50:12.685] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 101 Switching Protocols 2269ms] [14:50:14.214] console is not defined @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.028] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.029] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.030] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.136] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.138] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.139] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.141] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.143] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.146] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.147] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.148] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.150] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.152] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.153] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.156] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.158] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.160] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.160] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.162] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.163] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.165] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.166] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.168] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.171] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.193] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.193] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.194] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.194] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:15.424] Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.&nbsp; Use defaultPrevented instead. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:16.008] "Auth'ed." [14:50:16.009] "Go post auth!" [14:50:16.223] "initial setup" [14:50:16.229] [object Object] [14:50:16.446] "Got players value..." [14:50:16.457] "joining game..." [14:50:16.472] "Player -KGTmnQMX5cpQQC7chJ1 is offline..." [14:50:16.475] "Player -KGTy0gdU_1O5axITDs1 is offline..." [14:50:16.486] "Global Volume: 52=0.27040000000000003" [14:50:16.492] "Player -KGURis6Ah6RfEnHtPkv is offline..." [14:50:16.495] "Player -KGZtHy7INMxh-wZwogw is offline..." [14:50:16.498] "Player -KGZv8bvVgrwEO7e2xO4 is offline..." [14:50:16.501] "Player -KGe1p5olffLdQVWZ3cl is offline..." [14:50:16.503] "Player -KH2lQ39RVROaSg9GlKb is offline..." [14:50:16.505] "Player -KHhlH7CLPICP7Hfdyq6 is offline..." [14:50:16.506] "Deferred finish joining..." [14:50:16.514] "Firebase Online" [14:50:16.795] "Full load page!" [14:50:17.119] "We have 7 pages" [14:50:17.160] "Refresh Journal List!" [14:50:17.164] "Search took 4ms" [14:50:17.201] "Scan for new plays!" [14:50:17.213] "handle page changes" [14:50:17.213] false [14:50:17.596] Media resource <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... could not be decoded. @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [14:50:20.179] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 302 Found 170ms] [14:50:20.180] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 48ms] [14:50:17.593] "Do refresh link cache!" [14:50:18.020] "initiatlizing video chat" [14:50:18.032] "Connecting to WebRTC" [14:50:18.033] "Error while initiatlizing video chat." [14:50:18.033] [object Error] [14:50:18.035] "Refresh Journal List!" [14:50:18.053] "Search took 17ms" [14:50:20.542] OPTIONS <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 4230ms] [14:50:19.607] "init active page!" [14:50:19.608] "activate page!" [14:50:19.608] "FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE." [14:50:20.284] "Graphics: 1" [14:50:20.284] "Paths: 0" [14:50:20.850] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 96ms] [14:50:21.019] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 3776ms] [14:50:20.527] "Reorder by ZORDER" [14:50:21.022] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 2540ms] [14:50:21.023] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 302 Found 294ms] [14:50:21.025] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 302 Found 295ms] [14:50:21.026] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 302 Found 294ms] [14:50:22.304] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 1115ms] [14:50:22.639] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 660ms] [14:50:22.642] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 588ms] [14:50:22.644] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 850ms] [14:50:23.160] "Cols: 2 Rows: 2" [14:50:23.322] "Took 161ms to generate cache." [14:50:23.449] "Reorder by ZORDER" [14:50:23.829] POST <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 21ms] [14:50:24.300] "Cols: 2 Rows: 1" [14:50:24.393] "Took 93ms to generate cache." -- [14:51:48.937] "Show Character View Dialog!" [14:51:48.938] "--- RENDER CHARACTIVE VIEW ----" [14:51:48.956] "CLICKED" [14:51:49.078] "Redoing charsheet html" [14:51:49.220] "283ms to end of html" [14:51:49.456] "Really updating character sheet values" [14:51:49.458] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:51:49.511] "Setting up repeating sections took until 55ms" [14:51:49.512] "Updating ALL VALUES" [14:51:49.512] "Finding list of dirty attributes took until 56ms" [14:51:49.514] "Querytest took until 58ms" [14:51:50.130] "Set values took until 674ms" [14:51:50.131] "Appending to sheetform" [14:51:50.155] "Appending to screen took until 699ms" [14:51:50.157] "Took 700ms" [14:51:51.516] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 1517ms] [14:51:51.748] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 17ms] [14:51:55.451] "CLICKED" [14:51:55.541] Blocked loading mixed active content "<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/play/v4/ZzUearZLklGfoL18Ti0GaQ.woff" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/play/v4/ZzUearZLklGfoL18Ti0GaQ.woff</a>" @ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... -- [14:52:21.204] "CLICKED" [14:52:25.944] "Really updating character sheet values" [14:52:25.945] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:52:25.958] "Setting up repeating sections took until 14ms" [14:52:25.959] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:52:25.963] "Finding list of dirty attributes took until 19ms" [14:52:25.965] "Querytest took until 21ms" [14:52:26.032] "Set values took until 87ms" [14:52:26.032] "Took 88ms" [14:52:26.527] "CLICKED" -- [14:52:32.126] "Really updating character sheet values" [14:52:32.127] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:52:32.135] "Setting up repeating sections took until 9ms" [14:52:32.138] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:52:32.142] "Finding list of dirty attributes took until 16ms" [14:52:32.145] "Querytest took until 18ms" [14:52:32.217] "Set values took until 91ms" [14:52:32.218] "Took 92ms" [14:52:32.224] "CLICKED" [14:52:35.338] "Really updating character sheet values" [14:52:35.340] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:52:35.348] "Setting up repeating sections took until 9ms" [14:52:35.349] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:52:35.353] "Finding list of dirty attributes took until 14ms" [14:52:35.355] "Querytest took until 16ms" [14:52:35.423] "Set values took until 84ms" [14:52:35.424] "Took 85ms" [14:52:39.307] "CLICKED" [14:52:39.479] "Really updating character sheet values" [14:52:39.481] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:52:39.489] "Setting up repeating sections took until 10ms" [14:52:39.489] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:52:39.493] "Finding list of dirty attributes took until 14ms" [14:52:39.495] "Querytest took until 16ms" [14:52:39.553] "Set values took until 74ms" [14:52:39.554] "Took 75ms" -- [14:52:59.528] "CLICKED" [14:52:59.874] "Really updating character sheet values" [14:52:59.877] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:52:59.886] "Setting up repeating sections took until 11ms" [14:52:59.886] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:52:59.890] "Finding list of dirty attributes took until 16ms" [14:52:59.893] "Querytest took until 19ms" [14:52:59.953] "Set values took until 79ms" [14:52:59.955] "Took 81ms" -- [14:53:09.278] "CLICKED" [14:53:09.451] "Really updating character sheet values" [14:53:09.453] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:53:09.461] "Setting up repeating sections took until 10ms" [14:53:09.461] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:53:09.465] "Finding list of dirty attributes took until 14ms" [14:53:09.467] "Querytest took until 16ms" [14:53:09.524] "Set values took until 73ms" [14:53:09.525] "Took 74ms" [14:53:12.816] "CLICKED" [14:53:12.993] "Really updating character sheet values" [14:53:12.995] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:53:13.003] "Setting up repeating sections took until 9ms" [14:53:13.003] "Foudn a pre-defined key order!" [14:53:13.007] "Finding list of dirty attributes took until 13ms" [14:53:13.009] "Querytest took until 15ms" [14:53:13.074] "Set values took until 80ms" [14:53:13.074] "Took 80ms" -- [14:53:22.166] GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/1389063</a>... [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 17ms]