Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox Crashes Firefox

So I had my game going and I thought "Hey, it would be nice to play some fitting music." So I picked an appropriate song and it worked for a moment. But soon after my browser crashed. At first I thought I had overloaded it somehow, so I tried again. Same thing happened. I want to be able to play some music as to set the mood, but it's impossible if it causes constant crashing.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Hey, Elaxter, I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the requested information, so that we can further assist you.