Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] WFRP 2E, Friday 4pm GMT, One-shot

Hello, fellow role-players! I'm here to offer you a one-shot. System: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, 2nd Edition. Day and time: Friday, 4 pm GMT (7 pm for me, if anyone is interested). Number of players: 3-5. Requirements: 1) Ability to speak understandable English (duh!). 2) Willingness to be a participant, not a spectator. 3) Willingness to abide to Wheaton's Law (Don't be a dick!). 4) Desire to role-play and not roll-play. 5) A decent microphone and a stable Internet connection. What you're getting: 1) Fast character generation at the start of the session (chargen is quite straightforward, and mostly random, so it does not take a lot of time). 2) A short, and not very deep adventure with a bit of everything (some combat, exploration, social encounters and mystery), that will be done in one session approximately 4 hours long. 3) A potential campaign invite is the session goes well. How to apply: Contact me via Skype (my login is: vnergalv), and we will have a chat. This is the only requirement, and I do this only because much too often I had people apply for a game and then turn out to not own a usable headset, or having an accent so thick, I just could not understand them (I consider my English quite good for a second language, but it's still a second language). Plus, we will be using Skype for voice communication, so adding me to your friend list is unavoidable if you want to play. Notes: 1) Skimming through WFRP 2E core book is not required, but is a plus. All the time we save on rules explanations and clarifications will be used for the actual game. 2) Being versed in the setting is a plus, but not required. 3) Character Sheets will be filled using a .doc file I will share via Google Drive. If you have an aversion for this service - I can send you the file via Skype, but you would still require some software to work with the said .doc file (MS Word, Open Office, or other). Feel free to ask any questions in this thread, PM'ing me, or contacting me via Skype.
Got two players. Need one more body for the game to happen.
Got three players.