Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Players: 4E Tomb of Horrors

I've been trying to DM this module for a while, because I very much enjoy it, and I think the most fun games are the most challenging ones. What I'm looking for is 5 or 6 players with a decent amount of roleplaying experience who want to test themselves against this dungeon crawl.  You don't need massive 4E experience, the system is easy to teach, but experience with D&D on the whole is pretty necessary. This is a thinking-man's dungeon.  If the group is good and people want to play more things after, I'm more than happy to run other games. Game will be via Skype and Roll20, one session a week though the day and time is up to the group. I have open availability, and I'm on EST. Sessions can last as long as people will play for. My biggest qualm is, if you do want to play, please don't flake out without a word.  Post a Skype address or email, or add mine: Askren- 
i am definitely interested in this idea my availability is limited to night time CST around 8 or 9 pm the only problems are i have no mic and no 4e books i have plenty of experince gaming with dnd though
Jayme R. said: i am definitely interested in this idea my availability is limited to night time CST around 8 or 9 pm the only problems are i have no mic and no 4e books i have plenty of experince gaming with dnd though Books are easy to get in PDF form, but as a DM, I don't really do text. It's too slow and impersonal for me. It may sound inflexible, but I just can't work with text, especially if it's just a part of the group.
okay then nvm damn was hoping for a game to play finally oh well
I'd be interested. I'm on atlantic time (EST +1) and would prefer thursdays or fridays but am flexible... I'm familiar with 4e and very fluent in D&D as a whole
I'd be interested. Im new to 4e in general, but have a solid grasp on roleplaying games.
Also i'm currently available All times Any times.
Like I said, please post an email or Skype, or add my Skype. Also I'm considering, but not settled on, the possibility of recording it as a live-play. Only because someone suggested it to me and it sounds like a cool idea. I'll discuss it with the group, though.
PMed you
Also PMed
Bumping. I've got three interested, but will need more than that.  If you're interested in the most famously deadly dungeon crawl every written, you should give me a shout.
^bumping for great justice
Pmed
Still very much looking. 
I have vast D&D experience but Im some what new to 4E but i have  books on pdf
I'm interested... But I'm currently living on GMT (EST+5)... which means I'll be playing really late and might only last about 3 hours... if that's at all workable.
I've had games with people on European time (and farther east), and it generally doesn't work unless they don't do much sleeping. I don't turn people away based on their timezone, but if you're timezone is 8 hours later than most of the group, it's probably not gonna work.
If you still have room I would LOVE to join in on a Horrors group. Its been ages since ive played it.
There's still space. Like the OP says, post or PM me a Skype so I can get in touch with you. Just to make sure everyone is clear, this is a voice chat game, not text.