Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Re-Posted: Jukebox playing files when it isn't supposed to.

I am reposting this bug, since the Original Thread has been closed. Quoted from the original post, as I am having an identical problem: Bug Description If I play a file from the jukebox and "loop" isn't selected, the file plays through once and then stops, as expected. However, the play button does not revert to its original state. If I play another file from the jukebox, the file with the "glitched" button will play again. I have tried this in different campaigns, and the glitch seems to be persistent. Recreation Instructions 1) Have 2 separate tracks in your jukebox. 2) Deselect "Loop" on one of the tracks. 3) Play the non-looping track and let it play through to completion. - The play button should remain in its "playing" state. 4) Play the second track. From my experience this should cause the non-looped track to play again. Additional Information This glitch can be VERY easily avoided, simply by clicking "pause" on the non-looping track once it has completed, but it would be a huge quality of life improvement if this were fixed. From my limited knowledge, I'm pretty sure all that's happening is that the Jukebox is not changing the status of the track once it completes(so it still thinks the track is unpaused). Then, when you hit "play" on any track, the Jukebox is playing all tracks that are currently unpaused, and are not currently playing. I had a similar problem in a program I wrote a while ago, and all I needed to do was have the Jukebox reset the state of the track once it reached completion. My system specs (according to supportdetails.com) are: Operating System: Windows Windows 8.1 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Web Browser: Chrome 43.0.2357.130 Browser Size: 1040 x 616 Color Depth: 24 Javascript: Yes Flash Version: 18.0.-1 Cookies: Yes
We are aware of the issue and working on a solution. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Thank you! I hope it doesn't prove too difficult to resolve. :)
It must be pretty deep in the system. It has been that way for a very long time. We have a new guy on the scene. Watch him work wonders!