Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Token Packs by Devin Night

Edited 1437182510
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've popped in but for good reason as I've been busy making tokens. I just wrapped up 5 new token packs. They should be on the marketplace sometime this month. I'll link to them as they become available. The new packs are: Demons Elementals Heroic Characters 7 Heroic Characters 8 and More Monster 2 Thanks to everyone who supports Roll20 and my token work. I appreciate the patronage a ton!
+1
Looking forward to it!
Sweet!
I'm looking forward! +1

Edited 1435996777
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sweeet! Thanks Devin! (I'm the guy who asked you for the Tengu and Monk and have many of your packs already)!!

Edited 1437182367
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The new packs have hit the marketplace. The links in the OP are now active, or head over to the marketplace and poke around.
You have perfect timing with the Elementals pack, Devin, I've just recently started planning a PotA campaign for my group.. I'm curious, though, what the 'stone guardian' and 'crystal mage' tokens are supposed to represent? Are they meant to be specific encounters from the module or did you just throw them in?
Nice stuff, but when you release a bunch at once I can't decide...probably Heroes #8.
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Good stuff, man; you are a "machine" and an inspiration! :)
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks guys. @ Masaioh: They are just there in case some one needs a stone gaurdian or crystal based elemental. @ al e: sorry I like to spread stuff out but my poor little brain can't handle the process of switching between the prepping for release and the just making art, so when I had time to get one ready I figured I would get several done. @ Fernando: Thanks.
Devin any chance of making some birdmen? With them added to the PotA races my players are interested in playing one.
Wow dude, top-quality artwork there. I especially like the Demon Hunters you created!
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks. Do you just need a couple characters with wings or something special? Send me a private message. @ Aldus, thank you.
You belt out some birdmen tokens I'll purchase them.  I think I bought so much artwork my children are starving and my wife had to go back to work in the mines. I did stay away from your warforged tokens for the longest time. But now one of my players is going to run a Warforged Were-toaster, or something like that. The photo of the fridge doesn't do his character justice and I need to get a decent token...
How about some of those dead bodies... -Ajax

Edited 1437711403
These are very nice, but why not do one specifically for one entire race? For instance,  doing all humans and the various classes as a set. Would that be to many tokens?  If it is. How about just all the DnD variants? edit: By variant I mean handbook races.
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
@ Ryeaa, that would have been a great way to do it, if I had the forethought to do it that way. Packs are really the result of commissioned tokens. So I get a variety of character requests and very seldom do I get a request for 20 dwarves or 20 elves. So i release them as a mixed bag as they come up for release.  I have threatened myself with doing packs of individual races or classes, like 20 fighters ranging through unarmored to fully armored with a variety of weapons I just don't have the time (or haven't made the time) to focus on sets like that.
Devin N. said: @ Ryeaa, that would have been a great way to do it, if I had the forethought to do it that way. Packs are really the result of commissioned tokens. So I get a variety of character requests and very seldom do I get a request for 20 dwarves or 20 elves. So i release them as a mixed bag as they come up for release.  I have threatened myself with doing packs of individual races or classes, like 20 fighters ranging through unarmored to fully armored with a variety of weapons I just don't have the time (or haven't made the time) to focus on sets like that. You should reconsider that though, Devin... I know that I would buy such packs to have the " perfect " token at my disposal for any given situation for a set race. I would prefer them as packs of races, though, with class types represented for that single race — although as class packs, with each one showing different races, would work as well. Too many options... mind blown... ;)
Great work Devin!  I purchased all of the packs - some of the tokens look very familiar to me! ;) Thanks for your work.
I like your tokens the best. Please keep going.
Beautiful as always! If only everyone made tokens like yours. I'd use them over standard ones :(